- Naturally occurring biofumigation
- Improves soil fertility and structure
- Adds nutrients and organic matter
- Improves soil aeration
- Increases water infiltration and holding capacity
- Reduced soil erosion from wind and water
- Increases soil biodiversity by stimulating the growth of beneficial microbes and other soil organisms
- Ideal for organic crop rotations and conventional systems where ICM (Integrated Crop Management) and reduced risk inputs are used.
- Suppression of a range of soil-borne diseases, including Verticillium wilt, Rhizoctonia spp., Pythium spp., Fusarium spp., and Sclerotinia spp.
- Suppression of a range of nematodes
Package Size:50 SEEDS